Thursday, October 9, 2008

dental issues

i went to the dentist after not going for 7 yrs. it was great! the very kind hygienist informed me that i have 8 cavities. wow was i excited about that. they informed me that they would do one side of my mouth one day and the other side the next. this would mean that i would have to go to the dentist three times in one week. "who the hell wants to do that", i say to the hygienist. "how about you just numb me up and get it done all at once". i thought that was a brilliant idea. she informed me of all the reasons not to do that. i called bullshit on her and told her to set it up and do them all. as i drove away from the dental office i thought to myself....what a great idea getting it done and over with.
next day was the fillings. yep you guessed it, all 8 teeth taken care of! as usual i should have listened to the much smarter young hygienist. it felt like i just smashed my face into the curb on purpose. sometimes i can be such an idiot when it comes to listening to people, especially if they know more about the possible outcome then i do.

5 comments:

Miss Niss said...

hahahaha totally laughing at you right now!! out of pure love that is!!! i can just see you in that chair working your magic to convince her!! teehee

Alexandra said...

haha! i second that! going to the dentist sucks... you poor uncle of mine.

Frentheway Crew said...

from what I remember, your mom loves going to the dentist. guess it didn't wear off on you.

Susan said...

Poor Corey...NOT :)

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had real teeth.