Tuesday, July 1, 2008

marriage

so...today is my 13th wedding anniversary! it throttles me to think that there is one woman out there that has (and can) put up with my shit for that long. she is the most wonderful person in the world and i am glad to have captured her. she keeps things alive around here. she is very loving and deserving of the best. without her i would not be in the place where i am right now. i river guide for a living. i have no stress. i live in a beautiful place. it is all because of her! thanks jenrolee! you are the most wonderful person i have ever met and it feels good to know you are in my life. cheers to you woman!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks Hon. I am grateful you are in my life as well.

Miss Niss said...

you guys are an AMAZING couple! happy 13 years!!!! love ya